The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Now Open at Universal Studios!
If you thought you would have to go to England to see Hogwarts, think again. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is now open at Universal Studio’s Islands of Adventure Theme Park. You can ride the Forbidden Journey of Harry Potter - complete with swooping, sharp turns, steep dives ~ just about any sensation you would expect while flying. This 20 acre theme park cost an estimated $265 million to build. You can dine at the Three Broomsticks, watch the Wand Buying Show at Ollivanders, shop for a robe at Dervish and Bangs or for candy at Honeydukes. In addition to the Forbidden Journey, don’t miss the Dragon Challenge or the Ride of the Hippogriff. Vacation packages start at just $264.50 per adult. Deluxe onsite accommodations start at $556.00 per person. Plan early though, as many dates are already sold out!
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Package Includes:
- 4 Night Vacations start at only $285.00 per adult.
- Early Park Admission to experience the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks - one per person
- Commemorative Ticket - one per person
- Hotel Accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel
- 3 - Day Base Ticket to both Universal Orlando theme parks - one theme park per day.